As an experienced and professional tour operator for many years, I would like to suggest if you are interested in visiting My Son Holyland in summer time from April to September, you should take the sunrise tour to avoid the sun, the crowds and noise from the large groups. It is also a great time for you to take beautiful photos of the ruins early and deeply understand the history from our personal tour guide touch.
My Son Sanctuary is set in a small valley belonging to Duy Phu Commune, Duy Xuyen District, Quang Nam Province, about 70km southwest of Danang City and 40km from Hoi An City. Of the 225 Cham vestiges that are founded in Viet Nam, My Son possesses 71 monuments and 32 epitaphs, the content of which is still being studied.
– 5:30. Pick up at your hotel in Da Nang
– 6:30. Arrive to My Son Holyland and enjoy the sunrise on the way
– 6:30 – 8:30. Your local guide will show you all ruins and explain the history of each one. He also helps you to take beautiful photos.
– 9:45 Return to your hotel and you still have time to enjoy your breakfast.
The tour includes:
– Modern brand new air-conditioned luxury car or luxury minivan with experienced driver
– Professional and informative English speaking tour guide, other languages on request
– Free Wifi
– All entrance tickets (150,000/each ($7USD)
– Bottled water and tissue
PRICE per person:
Please contact Tommy for the best price.