My Son is a unique beautiful sanctuary world of the ancient Chăm religion.
Chăm Pa culture had great influences on Vietnam’s cultural values of significance. The once capital of Chăm Pa Kingdom from 4th to 15th century was called “Mỹ Sơn Sanctuary” or “Valley of Kings” by French historians. In those days, My Son became centre for spirituality and worship during the reign of the Chămpa Kingdom. Exemplifying the height of Chăm architectural achievement, the Mỹ Sơn Sanctuary is a large complex of religious monuments originally consisting of more than 70 structures; the vestiges of 25 of which remain today. The builders of Mỹ Sơn were the nobility of the Chămpa Kingdom who derived their cultural and spiritual influences almost exclusively from India.
The tour can be arranged by private or small group tour with high quality and personal touch with locals.
MORNING TOUR :
– 8:00. Pick up at your hotel in Hoi An
– 9:00. Arrive to My Son and take the electric car with a short walk to the sites
– 9:30. Enjoy the Apsara Dance, traditional dance…and the longest whistle performed by a real Cham man
– 9:30 – 11:00. Tour guide will take you visit the different groups from B C D to E & F with deep understanding about the history.
– 12:15. Return to your hotel in Hoi An.
SUNSET TOUR :
– 13:00. Pick up at your hotel in Hoi An
– 14:00. Arrive to My Son and take the electric car with a short walk to the sites
– 14:30. Enjoy the Apsara Dance, traditional dance…and the longest whistle performed by a real Cham man
– 15:00 – 16:30. Tour guide will take you visit the different groups from B C D to E & F with deep understanding about the history of the sites
– 17:30. Return to your hotel in Hoi An
SPECIAL PRICE FOR VALUED GUESTS:
– 1,350,000 vnd dong (1 pax)
– 800,000 vnd dong (2 pax)
– 650,000 vnd dong (3 to 5 pax)
– 550,000 VND dong (6 to 10 pax)
For kids, 1/2 price from 7 to 12 years old
Under 6 years old, free of charge
Duration of time: half a day
– Modern brand new air-conditioned luxury car or luxury minivan with experienced driver
– Professional and informative English speaking tour guide, other languages on request
– All Entrance tickets. Please note the entrance ticket is 150,000/each ($7USD)
– Free wifi
– Cold bottled water and cold tissue
Duration of time: 4.30 hours